We are Year 5 and 6 learners at Glen Taylor School in Auckland, New Zealand and our teacher is Mrs Tuineau.
Well done Miss Ly for posting information about the Maritime Museum highlights.Now I know more information about the Maritime Museum.
well done miss ly for posting about the maritime museum i'm not trying to be rude bu I would want to say if you had a choice to make your own would you?
Malo e lelei Room 9,How awesome was the maritime museum? I like how you've highlighted what you enjoyed about the trip. I hope you took photos to share with us.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well done Miss Ly for posting information about the Maritime Museum highlights.Now I know more information about the Maritime Museum.
well done miss ly for posting about the maritime museum i'm not trying to be rude bu I would want to say if you had a choice to make your own would you?
Malo e lelei Room 9,
How awesome was the maritime museum? I like how you've highlighted what you enjoyed about the trip. I hope you took photos to share with us.
Post a Comment