expectation
/ɛkspɛkˈteɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
-
1.
a strong belief that something will happen or be the case.
"reality had not lived up to expectations"
synonyms: assumption, belief,
VS
reality
/rɪˈalɪti/
noun
-
1.
the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.
"he refuses to face reality"
synonyms: the real world
expectation
/ɛkspɛkˈteɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
- 1.
a strong belief that something will happen or be the case."reality had not lived up to expectations"
synonyms: assumption, belief,
VS
reality
/rɪˈalɪti/
noun
- 1.
the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them."he refuses to face reality"
synonyms: the real world
Share your example of Expectations VS Reality in our comments!

3 comments:
Hi room 9,
My name is Junior and I go to glen Taylor School and I'm in room 13.I like the Reality part when the girl woke up the other girl and throw the glasses and also the cup of coffee.Amazing work.
Hi room 9
I really like the idea of this film and was interesting.The comedy and acting was funny and great.I really badly enjoyed this film it was really incredible.Keep the great amazing work up!
Talofa Lava Room 9,
I like your movie because it was funny when that girl flipped her hair in the mirror. I thought it was cool when they were in the tree because I like to climb up trees too. What was your favourite part Room 9?
From Paula in Room 21 at Pt England School.
Post a Comment