Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose... Right?
Regardless, everything in life is a learning lesson..
So, now that you have heard ours... What's yours?
Post a comment on our blog to share your Life Lesson!

We are Year 5 and 6 learners at Glen Taylor School in Auckland, New Zealand and our teacher is Mrs Tuineau.
3 comments:
Kia ora Room 9, You have shared some very important life lessons. Having confidence and believing in yourself is a life lesson that I connected with in your movie. Including so many personal messages from each of you is very effective and highlights common themes that are positive and encouraging. Kia Kaha
Mrs Grant
HI room 9, my name is Kiarah I really like your movie because it was amazing and I really liked your life lessons. bye!!!!
From Kiarah.
Hi room 9 i em a student of room 9 and i wasn't in this video because i was not confident enough to speak but just wanted to say GREAT JOB!!!
Post a Comment