Room 9 has had a hectic first week back with Student Led Conferences and Assembly preparation. Though we were exhausted and used to sleeping in at least midday, we powered on through and worked hard all week despite the disruptions.
Have a look at our individual student blogs for more of what we got up to this week!
PS: Doesn't it look like Room 9 is about to release a music album in this photo?
5 comments:
Malo e lelei me Mafi room nine is looking really flash and even though we have been working under pressure throughout the week especially when we had an unexpected assembly and student led conference we still came on top. We come out and work hard.What I found interesting about the picture is that room nine always have time to take some snaps.Great job room nine.
Hi Miss Ly, well done on posting, I hope you are posting 3 or more every week. Instead of doing a class one why don’t you make someone else take a photo and you come in so it looks cool.
Hi Miss Ly, well done on posting, I hope you are posting 3 or more every week. Instead of doing a class one why don’t you make someone else take a photo and you come in so it looks cool.
Hi Miss Ly,
I like the class photo you took of Room 9 in and out of the play houses for Term 3. This is probably one of the good class photos for this years Term. Keep up the good work in Room 9.
Hi Miss Ly,
I like the class photo you took of Room 9 in and out of the play houses for Term 3. This is probably one of the good class photos for this years Term. Keep up the good work in Room 9.
Post a Comment