Wednesday, 14 September 2016

"If you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you..."

Room 8 could not stop tapping, humming and singing along to Cold Water by Major Lazor featuring Justin Bieber so we decided to create a choreography for it!
We were so motivated and stoked with our slick dance moves over the weeks, we decided to do the dance during our Friday morning assembly.

Miss Ly was so proud of us all, especially our confidence and encouragement to help out one another perfect the moves. 

Here's the video for all the parents who have requested it!



1 comment:

Alisha said...

Hi Room 9 from Glen Taylor School
My name is Alisha, I am a Year 8 Student from Point England School, Watching you guys perform reminds me of performing at Prize giving, overlooking all the watchful eyes just makes nervous.

Did it take very long to learn the dance ? Was it nerve wrecking to perform ?

I know if I was in your shoes, I would totally not be able to move. I just wanted to say I loved watching your dance video, and maybe next time you could do another song.